Switzerland’s leading fashion & textile brands are moving towards circular business models
As we move further towards a circular economy, brands and retailers are working hard to develop solutions along the value chain that are in-line with brand heritage while being sustainable both for the environment and business.
Hear their stories and find out how you can adopt the principles of the Circular Economy for your business.
18.00 – 18.15 Welcome and Introduction
18.15 – 19.15 Keynotes – Stories from the field
- Stefan Kehrer, Head of Material Management, CALIDA
- Elisabetta Baronio, Sustainability & CSR Coordinator, VF CORPORATION
- Manuel Kellner, Country Sales Manager Switzerland, NUDIE JEANS
- Edwina Huang, Co-founder/CEO, PHOENXT Fabric and Textile Waste Recycling
- Tobias Meier, Senior Project Manager Green Economy ECOS and Country Manager MAXTEX
20.00 – 21.00 Facilitated Networking & Circular Apéro
We close the evening with a curated networking apéro, providing each participant with the opportunity to make connections and start conversations that could bring new knowledge, lead to new ideas or maybe even future collaboration opportunities.